1. Let John__________ milk and bread for breakfast himself. He’s ten years old now.
A. buy B. buys C. bought D. is buying
2. Tommy __________to the flash show last Sunday. He was very happy.
A. has invited B. was invited C. was inviting D. invited
3. Unless it__________ , we’ll visit Shanghai Wild Animal Park this weekend.
A. rains B. will rain C. hasn’t rained D. is raining
4. Though the PSP__________him about ￥1200, he doesn’t think it is expensive.
A. took B. spent C. paid D. cost
5. I can’t __________the maths problem within an hour. It’s very difficult.
A. take out B. work out C. put out D. look out
6. Could you tell me what time __________go to visit the Disney World this Saturday morning?
A. will they B. they will C. would they D. they would
7. China provided good service during the 29th Olympic Games. In this sentence, “provided” means __________ .
A. offered B. proved C. suggested D. promised
8. For the time being, we still have a lot to do to welcome the World Expo 2010. The underlined part means __________ .
A. In this way B. Now and then C. At present D. In return
9. --- Shall we make a pizza by ourselves instead of buying one?
--- __________ .
A. The same to you. B. Don’t worry.
C. That’s a good idea. D. So did I.
10. --- I have got the first prize for the English reading test. How happy I am!
--- __________ .
A. Never mind. B. Thank you. C. That’s all right. D. You deserved to win.
1. Please read the book __________ (缓慢地).
2. Teenagers should know something about the__________(危险) of smoking.
3. One __________(手指) cannot lift a small stone.
4. Tom __________(更喜欢) to surf the Internet.
5. We should __________ (将…视为) problems as challenges.
1.let sb. Do sth 让某人做某事
同样用法的另有：make sb do sth have sb do sth you'd better do sth
2.tommy 肯定是被邀请去加入，所以是被动语态，文中泛起last Sunday 这是已往时标志词，所以是被动语态+已往时
5.Take out 清楚 work out解决 put out熄灭 look out 小心……题中应该是解决数学问题
10.D 项的意思是 你理应获胜
1. slowly 2. dangers 3. finger 4. prefers 5. regard